PMEGP Scheme 2022
(PMEGP) Prime Minister Employment Generation Program Scheme 2022: Friends, many efforts are being made by the central government to reduce unemployment in India and many government schemes for common citizens have also been run by the government. One of them is PMEGP scheme. You can apply by visiting the official website of PMEGP. And today through this article we will tell you what is the PMEGP (PM Employment Generation Program Scheme) scheme? And how to apply for PM Employment Generation Program Scheme? What is the eligibility to apply for PMEGP? What are the documents required in the application of PMEGP? If you want to get every information related to PMEGP scheme, then you must read this post carefully and till the end.
What is PMEGP Scheme 2022?
PMEGP Scheme (PM Employment Generation Program Scheme) has been run by the Central Government, which we know as PM Employment Generation Program Scheme. Under the PMEGP scheme, a loan of 10 lakh to 25 lakh is provided by the bank to the citizens to open their own employment by the Government of India and subsidy is to be provided on the amount taken by the citizens. If you also want to take advantage of PMEGP scheme, then for this you have to apply for PMEGP scheme. So through this post know that how to apply online in the scheme.
PMEGP Scheme Highlight
Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program Scheme
|Beneficiary||all citizens of the country|
|Purpose||Providing employment loans and subsidy on loans taken|
Purpose of PMEGP Scheme
Friends, as you all know that according to the survey of 2022, the population of the country is increasing continuously, due to which unemployment continues to increase in India and due to the poor economic condition of many citizens, they also get no employment. Keeping this in mind, the Prime Minister started the PMEGP scheme. The main objective of which is to provide employment opportunities to all the citizens so that all citizens can do good employment and reduce the increasing unemployment in the country. Under the PMEGP scheme, according to the economic condition of the common citizens and according to the class, they are provided subsidy on loans, so that there is no financial burden on the citizens and they can easily improve their economic condition by doing employment.
Subsidy given under PMEGP scheme
Subsidy Available to Citizens of Urban area
Subsidy Available to Citizens of Rural Areas
OWN Contribution to the Project
|General Category||15% of the total project cost||25% of the total project cost||10% of the total project cost|
|Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes or Backward Classes, Women, Ex-Servicemen, NER, Border Area, Disabled etc.||25% of the total project cost||35% of the total project cost||5% of the total project cost|
Eligibility for PMEGP
Some eligibility criteria have been given by the Government of India for the citizens applying in the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program Scheme, which will be in line with these eligibility criteria, only that citizen can apply for benefits in this scheme.Given below are some eligibility criteria –
- The age of the applying beneficiary should be more than 18 years.
- To get the benefit under the PMEGP scheme, it is necessary to have some contribution of the beneficiary himself to start the industry.
- All citizens of urban and rural areas are eligible for this scheme for PMEGP scheme.
- All those citizens who want to take a loan from the bank to pursue their old industry will not be eligible for the PMEGP scheme.
- If the citizen is already taking benefit of any other subsidy scheme then he will not be eligible for PMEGP scheme.
(PMEGP Scheme) Benefits from the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program Scheme
- All Indian citizens can get benefits under the PMEGP scheme.
- Loans ranging from 10 lakh to 25 lakh are provided by the bank under the PMEGP scheme.
- Under the PMEGP scheme, a subsidy of up to 25% is given to the general category rural citizens and 15% subsidy is given to the citizens of urban areas.
- Loans can be obtained by the Government of India under the PMEGP scheme to start all kinds of new industries.
- You can get loan from Regional Rural Banks, Public Banks, Co-operative Banks etc. The beneficiary citizen can also apply again in the PMEGP scheme and can get 15% to 20% subsidy on the 2nd application.
- The beneficiary can get the loan to start the industry.
Industry groups given under PMEGP scheme
Under the PMEGP scheme, loans are provided to start the works related to the following industries.
- Agro-based food industry
- Hand paper industry
- fiber industry
- forest-based industries
- Chemical and polymer-based industries
- Mineral Based Industries
- Biotechnology and Rural Engineering Industries
- clothing industry
- other service industries
If you want to apply under the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program Scheme, then you must have the following documents because you cannot apply without all these documents.
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Registered Mobile Number
How to Apply Online for PMEGP Scheme?
If you also want to register online in PMEGP scheme, then by following the steps mentioned below, you can also register in PMEGP scheme very easily.
- Go to official web site
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Khadi and Village Industries www.kviconline.gov.in. You can also reach the direct website by clicking on the given link.
- After clicking on the link in www.kviconline.gov.in, the home page of the website will open.
- How to go to PMEGP Scheme
- After this click on PMEGP Scheme appearing on the home page.
- On clicking on the PMEGP scheme, the page of PM Employment Generation Program Scheme will open.
- Click on PMEGP Portal
- After that click on PMEGP Portal from the options given on the page.
- Now the Prime Minister Employment Generation Program Scheme portal opens in front of you (PMEGP).
- Go to Online Application Form For Individual
- Now you have to click on Online Application Form For Individual.
- If you want to fill the Non Individual Form, then click on the given option of Online Application Form For Non Individual.
- Now your application form opens.
- fill in the information
- After opening the application form, fill the information asked in the form which is as follows.
- Applicant details
- In this, first of all, the beneficiary fills his Aadhar card number, applicant name, agency, state, district, block, date of birth, address, and educational qualification.
- Address for Correspondence
- After that fill in the asked information like taluka ie block, district, pin code, mobile number, email id, type of activity, etc.
- Bank Related Information
- In this, enter the name of your bank branch, IFSC code, and address.
- Submit the Application Form
- After filling all the given information read the given declaration form and click on it.
- Now click on the given Save Applicant Data, after this your application is completed and you will get the user ID and password in the message or mail in the phone.
Applicant login process
If you have taken the application form then you can log in to the portal. In this process, we will tell you how to log in to the portal, if you want to log in then follow the steps given below.
- First of all go to the official website of Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program Scheme.
- After this, click on the PMEGP scheme given on the home page.
- On clicking, a new page opens in front of you, from the options given on this page, click on PMEGP Portal.
- After that click on Login Form for Registered Applicant given on the page.
- Now the login page of PMEGP portal will open in front of you.
- Fill the information asked on this page such as User ID and Password (if you do not remember the password, you can create a password again by clicking Forget Password), and click on the Login button.
How to apply for another loan
If you have availed the benefit once under the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program Scheme, that is, you have taken a loan once and you want to apply for the loan again, then you can apply for another loan online. If you want to apply for a second loan under the PMEGP scheme, then follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all you go to the official website of Khadi and Village Industries Commission.
- After this you have to click on the PMEGP scheme appearing in the home page.
- Now on clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- From the options given on this page, click on PMEGP Portal.
- After that click on Apply Online given on the home page of PMEGP Portal.
- After clicking click on Online Applicant.
- Now your application form opens, fill in the information asked on it like ID of State, District, PMEGP or other (ID of the form applied for earlier), Aadhar number, PAN number, etc. Click on NEXT.
- Upload all the asked information and requested documents and save it. Now your application is complete.
Feedback process by the applicant
- First of all you have to visit the portal of PMEGP.
- After that click on the option given Feedback Form For Applicant.
- On clicking, the login page will open, in this you have to log in by entering the username and password.
- After this the feedback form will open in front of you, fill this form and click on submit button.
Contact Us (PMEGP Scheme)
If you face any kind of problem related to PMEGP scheme or you want to know any information related to PMEGP scheme, then you can contact the center available in your state or district. If you also want to know the mobile number / email of the PMEGP center available in your district, then you can check in the following way.
- Visit the PMEGP Scheme Portal.
- After this click on Contact List in the side menu of the home page.
- Now the name of all the states, names of districts, agency, office name, mobile number, and email ID opens in front of you.
- You can contact your district agency number or email.
Questions Related to Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program Scheme 2022
What is the purpose of PMEGP scheme?
The main objective of the PMEGP scheme is to provide employment opportunities to the youth, under which loans are made available and subsidy is also given by the Government of India on the loans taken.
What is the official website of PMEGP Scheme?
The website of PMEGP Scheme is www.kviconline.gov.in. Here you will get all the information related to PMEGP scheme.
What is the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Scheme?
Under the PMEGP scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government to educated unemployed youth for setting up employment or setting up industries.
How much loan is given in PMEGP scheme?
Under the PMEGP scheme, a loan of up to 25 lakhs is given for manufacturing and a maximum of 10 lakhs for service industries.
What is the full name of PMEGP scheme?
We know the PMEGP scheme from the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program Scheme.
What is the official web site of PMEGP scheme?
The official website of the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program Scheme is www.kviconline.gov.in.
What is the age limit in PMEGP scheme?
All people above 18 years can apply in PMEGP scheme.
Can I apply online for PMEGP scheme?
Yes, online application can be made in PMEGP scheme.
Can the scheme be reapplied?
Yes, you can apply once again after availing the benefits of PMEGP scheme.