- Under the scheme, MSMEs can avail of loans, credit, and subsidies.
- Women entrepreneurship- This scheme is specially designed for the women who wish to start their own business or something. The government provides them with some guidelines, training, counselling, and loans also.
- Zero defect zero effect- In this scheme special treatment is given to the people so that they can keep an eye on every single good manufactured in the industry so that the chances of cancelling of the order or rejection decrease or are sent back to India. In this, if the goods are exported these are eligible for some rebates and concessions
- Quality management standards and quality technology tools- This scheme was made to ensure that the quality of the products remains the same from day one and will be continued forever. And also motivates them to keep a healthy environment so that the production rate is good and they are safe also.
- Grievance monitoring system- This scheme was launched to monitor and file some complaints against or to accept the suggestions from business owners of MSME.
- Credit linked capital subsidy scheme- From this scheme MSMEs can make a request for replacing the old equipment to the new ones and also to upgrade with new and modern technologies. For this MSMEs can directly approach the banks.
Some more schemes are given below but with the proper guidelines and to know more about them click on the links.
|Prime Minister Employment
|Performance and Credit Rating
|Credit Guarantee Trust Fund for Micro & Small Enterprises