MSME Registration Process [Udyog Aadhar]
- For the registration micro, small, and medium industry owners will have to register themselves by filling a form that is available offline and online.
- If you want to register for more than one industry then you can do all the registration processes individually.
- A list of the documents has been mentioned below.
- In this, if necessary then you can provide self-certified certificates also.
- No fee is charged for the registration process.
- Once you are done with the formalities then you will be getting the registration number.
THINGS REQUIRED FOR THE REGISTRATION
There are a lot of things required for the registration and we will be mentioning all those things in detail step by step
- Applicant’s Name:- Only that name which is mentioned on your Aadhaar Card.
- Mobile Number:- You are only allowed to mention the valid no. and which is being used daily.
- Email Id:- It is required to send notifications and links from where you can enroll further. That’s why to enter that id which you can access easily.
- Plant Address:- Complete address is required with the pin code.
- Office Address:- You can enter your address with the pin code and the state name. 6. Gender
- Social Category:- Select the category in which you fall.
- Are you Physically Handicapped?:- If Necessary.
- Aadhaar Number:- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar no.
- PAN Card Number:- You will have to enter your PAN card no. as it is mandatory.
- Bank Account Number:- You will have to enter your valid account no.
- IFSC Code:- Enter your bank’s IFSC code.
- Business Name:- You will have to enter your business’s name as it will be used later for the certifications.
- Date of Commencement of Business:- On which date you started your business, it should be mentioned accurately.
- Type of Organisation:- What type of business you are doing (you can select also).
- Main Business Activity of Enterprise:- You can select the category in which your business falls.
- Additional Details About Business:- You can enter some details of your business (Eg- manufacturing, programming, software development, etc).
- Number of Employees:- You will have to mention how many employees or workers will be working for your organization.
- Investment in Plant and Machinery:- You will have to mention the total investment made in the plant, machinery, equipment, etc to start your business but it should be in Lakhs.
Who IS ELIGIBLE FOR MSME?
For Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) registration following can do the registrations-
- Partnership Firm
- Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Hindu Undivided Family
- Self Help Groups
- Society / Co-Operative Society
WHERE TO REGISTER
For the MSME registration, you can click on the links below-
You can also hire local service providers, legal consultants, business consultancy firms for such registrations.