80% of people remember what they see, compared to 10% of people what they hear and 20 %of what they read-fact by Medium. The fact clearly explains a human being remembers visual information more efficiently and for a long duration as compared to theoretical viewpoints.
When video marketing came in trend, most of the businesses switched to it. A business welcoming strategies which out turn with growth and boost revenue is always a sound plan. Video marketing results are more engaging, memorable and satisfactory. Video marketing means a business is delivering, promoting, branding and communicating their products or services to the audience, clients, partners or their customers through video creation.
Yes, video marketing is a new generation tool to grow business on social platforms and building an identity of a brand on a broader scale. This marketing contributes a prominent share into an increase of traffic on an advertisement or posts.
Types of Videos Used For Video Marketing Channel
Video also explains the whole concept of product or service more accurately and attractively. There are different types of videos which you can choose according to your purpose and business type.
- Branding Video– It means a video which will create awareness of the brand and tell about its vision, purpose, and what they will produce a product or will provide service or both.
- Product or Service Video – It will give a detailed review of product or services to customers.
- Event Video – This kind of video will show the participation of business or company into events or events your company organises.
- Update video – In this type of video company or business can put updates or reviews regarding current issues running on social media or updates of business and economy world and many more.
- Testimonial Videos – This will show review or feedback of their business clients and customers on their services. With the use of this, they can connect with the public emotionally too.
- Vlogs/ Documentaries / Webinar – A business can use any of this option to share ideas, stories or experience with clients and the general public.
There are many more types of video marketing which can drives sales into your business.
How Video Marketing helps in driving sales to your business?
Video marketing helps to reach a wider audience and boost conversion rate with sales. It also helps business to explain more in less time as compared to text. The fact
“Videos attach 300% more traffic and help to nurture leads”- by Marketing Sherpa
People prefer to share more videos over text as it connects them by heart. Here are the few steps which you can use in your business for video marketing:-
- Plan your video strategy.
- What type of video and duration of a video you want.
- A business can even contact an influencer and promote their product.
- Set your target audience and examine their needs and use it in your promotion.
- Create your content captivating for video. As content is what your audience will read in your video.
- Decide which platform you will use to post like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter or any other.
- Set your target you want to achieve from video strategy.
- Decide share of budget you want to invest in video marketing.
- Appoint a person or team who will look after video marketing depends on your requirement.
These were the basic steps which should be include while planning and before executing a video marketing strategy. It can vary according to various businesses and requirements.
Do you want your business tactics should boost up by smart Video Marketing channels? Then, seeking a piece of advice from a reputed Digital Marketing Agency would surely help. So, Contact Brand Chanakya for better planning of all your Digital Marketing strategies.