Digital Marketing is taking up toll in almost all the industries. According to the study, 564.5 people are currently using the internet in India. “Digital banking stats predict that the total number of online and mobile banking users will exceed 3.6 billion by 2024″ a fact by Fortunately.
In a fast-moving world and people having busy lives do not have time to go to banks and other financial companies for every work.
Here digital marketing takes place and will help to solve this challenge innovatively.
Online banks will save the time of customers and simultaneously help the bank to attend more customers at a particular time. Online banking is a kind of update for a traditional bank method. A study conducted by “IPSOS says 88% of the surveyed Indians use a mobile device to make payments, way above the global average of 71%”.
People are switching preference with the demand for current time and condition. So the financial industry also needs to meet the update in technology and demand of the time. Also, a financial institute can easily connect with clients through social presence.
There are few digital Marketing Strategies For Financial Sector which they can opt for.
- Mobile Banking- It will help a person to use financial or banking facilities on a smartphone through an app. Every financial corporation or bank should have a mobile-friendly app with all the latest updates to ease the transactions for customers.
- Social Media – To build an image of the brand on social media like Facebook, Youtube, and many more platforms to aware more about finance and quick process through a one-click app generation facility. They can also put some educational content regarding credit, loan, and much more finance update through e-books, videos, and posts.
- Influencer Marketing – They can make contact with a reputed and trustworthy personality to do influencing marketing. It will help to drive an audience through an online influencer.
- Local SEO – List your financial institute on the search engine to attract customers from local search. It will help to boost identity on a local scale and contribute to gains of the financial institute.
- Use Chatbots – It is a software application for conversation. It will help to respond instantly on websites by acting as a conversational medium between your institute and customer.
- Add a touch of personalization – In an online banking process, personal connections with a customer is losing. You can conduct surveys through your app and websites. Receive calls on time and reply politely.
- Email Marketing – It is marketing where a bank or financial institute can send emails to with personalization ( with the name of the person) to customers, financial advisors or any person they want to.
- Proper feedback channel – Set a proper desk or help box so that a customer can clear their doubts and if any problem they are facing while using online banking. A bank is accountable to its clients and to answer their queries and inquiries on time.
- Content Marketing- Create your content to connect more and maintain better relations with clients, investors and customers.
The financial sector is the most significant part of the country and its mechanism. Digital marketing is bringing an all-new tactic for financial sectors and respectively for boosting their growth in the market. They can serve the best to their enquirers by developing their digital marketing strategies.
Then, seeking a piece of advice from a reputed Digital Marketing Agency would surely help. So, Contact Brand Chanakya for better planning of all your Digital Marketing strategies.