FAQS on CGTMSE Scheme of Collateral Free Loans & Government loan scheme
A – Member Lending Institutions – Eligibility, obligation, and so on
- Which are considered qualified loaning organizations under the Scheme?
All Scheduled Commercial Banks (either PSU, Private or Foreign Banks), chose Regional Rural Banks, chosen state monetary companies, NBFCs, Small Finance Banks (SFBs) or such of those foundations as might be coordinated by GOI can profit of assurance cover in regard of their qualified credit offices under the Scheme. Little Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. (NSIC), and North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd. (NEDFi) have been incorporated as qualified organizations.
- Could a Private area bank or a foreign bank be qualified for guarantee cover?
Indeed, if it is a business bank recorded in the II Schedule to the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
- Is Regional Rural Bank qualified for guarantee cover?
Indeed, satisfying the standards of roundabout dated June 10, 2014, on “Audit of Interest cap and other enrollment rules of Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) as Member Lending Institutions (MLIs) of CGTMSE”. The Trust will cover credit offices (Fund based as well as Non-asset based) reached out by select RRB(s) to a solitary qualified borrower in the Micro and Small Enterprises sector for credit facility not surpassing 50 lakh via term advance or potentially working capital offices on or subsequent to going into a concurrence with the Trust, with no insurance security and additionally outsider assurances.
- Regardless of whether SFCs, Twin Function IDCs, Scheduled Co-usable Banks, Urban Cooperative Banks, and NBFCs are qualified to loan establishments for benefiting guarantee cover under the CGTMSE?
Select SFCs/NBFCs are being considered for incorporation as MLI, different foundations are not qualified to turn into an MLI.
- When can the qualified loaning foundations apply for guarantee cover in regard to qualified credit offices under the Scheme?
The qualified loaning foundations are needed to go into a “once” concurrence with CGTMSE for turning out to be Member Lending Institutions (MLIs) of the Trust. MLIs would then be able to apply for guarantee cover in regard to a qualified credit office authorized to any qualified borrower. The MLIs can apply for guarantee cover in regard to the credit proposition endorsed in the quarters April-June, July-September, October-December, and January-March before the expiry of the accompanying quarter viz. July-September, October-December, January-March, and April June separately.
- Regardless of whether the Trust will re-assess the proposition authorized by the MLIs for affirming guarantee cover?
MLIs are relied upon to help just feasible recommendations utilizing their business caution and due constancy. CGTMSE will have full trust in its credit assessment. The Trust won’t rethink the proposition authorized by MLIs. On the off chance that the proposition fulfills the fundamental standards set down under the CGS, the Trust will broaden ensure cover.
- Where the MLIs can get the subtleties of records covered under CGTMSE?
Our site www.cgtmse.in has a “Reports and MIS” module to empower the MLIs to produce standard reports. MLI can sign on to the site part page, utilizing part ID designated, and create the reports wanted by it viz. status of the application stopped, Demand for GF/ASF, month-to-month reports, and so forth.
B – Eligible Borrowers
- Which kind of borrowers can be covered under the Scheme?
New and existing Micro and Small Enterprises occupied with assembling or administration movement barring Educational Institutions, Agriculture, Self Help Groups (SHGs), Training Institutions and so forth.
- Regardless of whether Borrowers from all assistance area undertakings are qualified under the Scheme?
As of now, all exercises that go under the assistance area according to MSMED Act, 2006 are qualified for inclusion under the plan.
- Regardless of whether advances given to Small Road Transport Operators are qualified for inclusion under the Scheme?
Indeed. Little street and water transport advances are qualified for guarantee cover.
- Is it obligatory for the borrower to get Income Tax Permanent Account Number [IT-PAN] to be a qualified borrower?
Under the Guarantee Scheme, a borrower is needed to get the IT PAN number preceding profiting of credit office from the qualified loaning establishment. Additionally, it is a compulsory prerequisite under segment 139A (5) read with segment 272(C) of the I.T Act 1961 to demonstrate IT PAN on all assessment archives which incorporate returns, challans, advances, and so on In any case, in regard to credits up to 5 lakh, CGTMSE is by and by not demanding that the IT PAN be acquired at the hour of profiting off the assurance cover. IT Pan No. is to be demonstrated in regard to credit office over 5 lakh. By and by, the MLIs have been encouraged to advise their borrowers to apply for IT PAN numbers. It is alluring to demonstrate IT Pan No. in all the applications independent of the sum. (Allude Circular no. 112). It is prudent to get the Udyog Aadhaar Number of each borrower and feed it in the framework at the hour of accommodation of the new application.
- Is ensure advantage accessible to existing units of a loaning organization that has become an MLI of CGTMSE?
If there should be an occurrence of existing units, extra credit offices as term advance or restoration of working capital offices can be covered as and when the offices are broadened, given no insurance security or potentially outsider assurance is acquired. Under the “Crossover Security” item, the MLIs will be permitted to acquire insurance security for a piece of the credit office, though the excess piece of the credit office, up to a limit of 200 lakh, can be covered under the Credit Guarantee Scheme of CGTMSE. CGTMSE will notwithstanding, have a pari-passu charge on the essential security just as on the guarantee security given by the borrower to the credit office.
- Is it important that a borrower to be qualified ought to get all the necessary credit offices from a solitary foundation?
Credit offices can be stretched out by more than one bank or potentially monetary organization mutually and additionally independently to qualified borrower up to the greatest constraint of 200 lakh for each borrower subject to roof measure of individual MLI or such sum as might be determined by the Trust. Be that as it may, sharing of protections won’t be allowed.
- Co-financing to an MSE unit by a Financial Institution with a Commercial Bank can be covered under the Scheme?
Indeed, joint financing by a monetary foundation (for example SIDBI, NSIC, and NEDFi) and Commercial bank can be covered under the plan. For example, MSE unit is financed by term credit from State monetary foundation and Working capital from a business bank. In any case, sharing of protections won’t be allowed.
- Regardless of whether credit offices reached out to self-improvement gatherings can be covered under the plan?
No. As of now, according to the Scheme, the credit office reached out to Self Help Group can’t be covered.
C – Credit Facilities and Parameters
- What is the quantum of credit facility that can be covered under the Scheme?
Asset and non-reserve based (Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantee and so) using credit facilities up to 200 lakh for every qualified borrower are covered under the assurance conspire gave they are stretched out on the undertaking reasonability without insurance security or outsider guarantee. However, under the “Mixture Security” item, the MLIs will be permitted to acquire security for a piece of the credit facility, while the leftover piece of the credit facility, up to a limit of 200 lakh, can be covered under the Credit Guarantee Scheme of CGTMSE.
- Will a credit facility of more than 200 lakh be covered under the Scheme?
Indeed, the assurance cover accessible will be limited to a credit of 200 lakh despite the fact that credit broadened is in excess of 200 lakh to a qualified borrower. All in all, the limit of credit hazard borne by CGTMSE is confined to 150 lakh for example 75% of the sum in default.
- What might be the assurance/administration expense that would be payable by the member lending establishment using a loan facility sanctioned in excess of 200 lakh?
AGF would be charged on the extraordinary advance sum rather than ensured sum for credit facilities endorsed/reestablished to MSEs on or after April 01, 2018. If it’s not too much trouble, allude to Circular No. 139/2017-18 and Circular No.141/2017-18 (for Retail Trade) accessible on the site for additional subtleties.
- Can term credit or working capital facility alone be stretched out by a qualified moneylender and still be covered under the guarantee scheme?
Indeed, a moneylender can expand either term advance or working capital facility alone and still be qualified for the guarantee cover in the event that it meets the other qualification boundaries. Obviously, the credit facility stretched out to a borrower ought to be with no insurance security as well as outsider assurance.
- Could a credit office stretched out to a borrower against insurance security be covered under the Guarantee Scheme if the loaning establishment gives up its privileges on the insurance security?
Indeed, MLIs will be permitted to get insurance security for a piece of the credit facility, while the excess piece of the credit facility, up to a limit of 200 lakh, can be covered under the Credit Guarantee Scheme of CGTMSE. CGTMSE will notwithstanding, have a pari-passu charge on the essential security just as on the guarantee security given by the borrower to the credit office.
- Is there any ceiling in regard important to be imposed on the credit facility progressed to the borrower if the equivalent is to be covered under the Scheme?
Any credit facility which has been authorized by the loaning organization with the greatest financing cost not over 14% p.a. furthermore, 18% p.a. counting cost of guarantee cover/(Average Base Rate chose by the trust every once in a while as relevant to RRBs preceding 01/08/2017.) would be qualified for inclusion under CGS I and CGS II individually.. This supplants the current rules of CGTMSE on the ceiling of financing cost that could be charged by MLIs on ensured advances (Refer Circular no. 131). The changed rules on the ceiling on Interest Rate that could be charged for the assurance covered credit facilities would be material likewise to those MLIs who might not be qualified for upgraded credit guarantee coverage from 100 lakh to 200 lakh
- Is it conceivable to cover credit facilities, which have effectively become NPA?
No, the credit facility that has effectively become NPA can’t be covered under the Scheme.
D – Primary Security versus Collateral security/ personal guarantee versus third party guarantee
- What is the contrast between essential security and guarantee security?
Essential security is the resource made out of the credit facility stretched out to the borrower and/or which are straightforwardly connected with the business/venture of the borrower for which the credit facility has been broadened. Guarantee security is some other security offered for the said credit facility. For instance, hypothecation of gems, home loan of house, and so on Model: Land, Plant, and Machinery or some other business property for the sake of an owner or unit, if unhampered, can be taken as essential security.
- Under the Scheme, any outsider guarantee acquired for the credit facilities will make them ineligible for guarantee cover. What is a third-party guarantee?
According to the degree rules, no third-party guarantee ought to be acquired if the record is to be covered under the Credit Guarantee Scheme. Be that as it may, on the off chance that the constitution of the borrower is restrictive or organization, the individual guarantee of owner/accomplice isn’t treated as an third-party guarantee. Likewise, the Personal guarantee of chiefs, where borrower’s constitution is an organization won’t be treated as third-party guarantee. Personal guarantee of mate, companion, and so forth will be treated as third-party guarantee.
E – Annual Guarantee Fee (AGF)
- Regardless of whether the frequency of Annual Guarantee Fee is given by the loan specialist to the borrower?
The prudence is left to the MLI.
- Regardless of whether the paces of Annual Guarantee Fee can differ after the beginning of Guarantee cover?
Any adjustment in the Annual Guarantee Fee will be hinted to MLI every once in a while. Any adjustment in rate will have just a planned impact on the future recommendations to be covered under the Scheme. As respect to Fee charged yearly, it is payable on the extraordinary advance sum rather than the ensured sum for credit offices endorsed/recharged to MSEs on or after April 01, 2018, according to Circular No.139.
- Is the administration charge payable even after lodgement of guarantee?
Indeed, Annual Service Fee/AGF is needed to pay after lodgement of guarantee till settlement of the first portion of 75% of the guaranteed amount. In any case, no case can be stopped before the expiry of the underlying lock-in period (ie.18 months from the date of issue of the guarantee cover or the date of last dispensing, whichever is later).
- What might be the Annual Guarantee Fee that would be payable by the part loaning foundation on credit facility sanctioned in excess of 200 lakh?
The Annual Guarantee Fee payable would be on the extraordinary advance sum rather than the guaranteed sum for credit offices authorized/restored to MSEs on or after April 01, 2018, according to Circular No.139/2017-18.
- How is the Annual Guarantee charge payable for the main year?
In the main year of inclusion of each ensured unit, the Annual Guarantee Fee is determined for 1yr. In the succeeding year, it is worked out on a pro-rata basis for example at the relevant pace of expense charged for the time frame (no. of long stretches) of remarkable, till March 31. For the computation of the Annual Guarantee Fee, the number of days in a year is taken as 365. For ensuing years, administration expense is charged for the entire year on the remarkable advance sum rather than the guaranteed amount for credit facilities authorized/restored to MSEs on or after April 01, 2018, according to Circular No.139 aside from a terminal year or shut situations where it is on pro-rata basis.
- According to Circular 139, AGF will be charged on the remarkable credit sum. What will the AGF charge where there has been no payment (TL) or no use (WC) in the guaranteed account?
AGF will be charged on the guaranteed sum for the principal year and on the extraordinary sum for the excess residency of the credit facility for credit facilities sanctioned/renewed to MSEs on or after April 01, 2018. The charge will be produced on the whole guaranteed/sanctioned sum where the record isn’t opened/there has been no payment/no usage of working capital Limit.
F – Credit guarantee – the extent of cover, invocation, claims, etc.
- When will the guarantee cover start for the qualified credit facility?
The guarantee cover will start from the date on which guarantee expense continues are credited to the ledger of the Trust.
- How long the guarantee cover is accessible for credit facilities reached out to a specific borrower?
The guarantee will initiate from the guarantee start date and will go through the agreed tenure of the term loan / composite loans. Where working capital facilities alone are reached out to qualified borrowers, it would be for a time of 5 years or square of 5 years on recharging of the guarantee cover, if MLI pays the Annual Service Fee due as on March 31, most recent by inside 60 days from the date of interest by CGTMSE.
- Regardless of whether the interest on the term loan and different charges can likewise be ensured by the Trust?
If there should arise an occurrence of default by the borrower subject to in general guarantee cap sum, the obligation of the Trust in regard of acknowledging office will be as per the following: – I. Term Loan: – Defaulted sum (comprehensive of 1 Quarter interest) ii. Working capital office: – Outstanding working capital development (comprehensive of interest up to the date of NPA). Different charges like penal interest, commitment charge, service charge or some other tolls/costs will not fit the bill for the guarantee cover.
- Regardless of whether the credit facility for recovery/nursing of the wiped out unit can likewise be qualified for guarantee under the Scheme?
The qualified borrower unit which has been covered under the Scheme and in this way gets wiped out because of components outside the ability to control of the administration, the help/credit for recovery stretched out by the moneylender could likewise be covered under the Scheme gave a general help is inside the credit cap of 200 lakh, for such broadened time of guarantee and on such standing as might be chosen by the Trust.
- What is the tenure of the cover for credit relating to working capital?
The tenure for inclusion of working capital facilities is 5 years, where working capital alone is covered under the plan. In the event that term credit and working capital both are covered under the plan, the tenure relating to the working capital office would coordinate with the typical reimbursement time of term credit. The justification for keeping a constraint of 5 years any place working capital alone covered is that the time frame for which the equivalent is stretched out by the loaning foundations are not time-bound. The equivalent is explored occasionally for increment/decline in the breaking point authorized, and is relied upon to proceed for a time span any longer than 5 years. CGTMSE invites any recharging of assurance cover past 5 years on an installment of appropriate assurance charge.
- Regardless of whether the guarantee will keep on being accessible in regard of a specific borrower unit if there is a change in the administration of that borrower during the time frame the guarantee is in power?
On the off chance that the new advertisers/the executives meets/fulfill the standards of the qualified borrower viz. most extreme credit benefited and remarkable, MSE status and so on, and keeps on playing out the current exercises of the borrower or embraces the new exercises which in any case are qualified under the Scheme for guarantee then the bank can proceed with such borrower with existing liabilities under the plan of guarantee. Notwithstanding, if the new advertiser/the board don’t fulfill any of the standards of the Scheme, the guarantee in regard to the credit facility will be considered to be ended from the date of said move or task.
- Under what conditions the guarantee cover acquired by the moneylender in regard to the specific borrower will pass?
The guarantee cover given by the Trust to the bank in regard to credit office to a specific borrower will slip by in the event that
- It is thusly brought to the information on the Trust that the moneylender hosts got insurance/third get-together assurance from the borrower while endorsing the specific credit office which has been covered under the guarantee, however, MLIs will be permitted to get guarantee security for a piece of the credit facility, though the excess piece of the credit facility, up to a limit of 200 lakh, can be covered under Credit Guarantee Scheme of CGTMSE
- It is in this way accumulated that the moneylender has progressed second/ensuing credit office to the borrower with security/ third party guarantee and expanded the extent of insurance/ third party guarantee to the current credit facility for which assurance cover has been acquired from the Trust.
- Yearly assistance charge isn’t paid to the Trust by the predetermined period or such expanded time limit as might be allowed by the Trust.
- The residency of assurance cover has terminated.
- When can the bank conjure the Guarantee given by the Trust in regard to credit facility progressed by it to the qualified borrower?
The moneylender will lean toward a case on the defaulted account on review of advance and inception of recuperation procedures under fair treatment of Law. The bank can notwithstanding, summon the assurance given by the Trust solely after the lock-in time of year and a half either from the date of last payment of credit to the borrower or from the date of the Guarantee cover coming into power in regard to the specific credit facility, whichever is later.
- How might the case of the bank be settled by the Trust in regard to the defaulting account?
Subsequent to fulfilling itself about the procedural angles met by the moneylender, with respect to lodgement/promotion of claim for guarantee, the Trust will respect 75% of the ensured segment of the sum in default, subject to a limit of half/75%/80%/85% of the sum in default. The equilibrium 25% will be paid on the finish of the recuperation proceedings. For credit offices authorized by Member Lending Institutions (MLIs) on or after 01/01/2013, the equilibrium 25% will be paid on finish of the recuperation procedures or following three years of obtention of declaration of recuperation, which is prior. Kindly refer to Circular No.135/2017-18 for additional subtleties.
- Regardless of whether Guarantee cover is accessible to the subsequent term credit endorsed following 2/3 years of the initial term advance? Regardless of whether the money credit will keep on being concealed under the plan to reimbursement of the second term advance?
Guarantee cover is accessible for the subsequent term advance gave the total credit doesn’t surpass 200 lakh. Where working capital is endorsed alongside the term credit office, the residency of such working capital office will be co-end with that of term advance office and will run simultaneously with the booked reimbursement time of the term advance office. Ensuing to the reimbursement of the term advance alongside which working capital was endorsed, the guarantee cover in regard to working capital can be reestablished by paying appropriate guarantee expense on the authorized working capital office or the recharging of working capital may likewise be clubbed with the subsequent term advance office so both are authorized together, in this manner getting ensure cover for both the offices for a period equivalent to the reimbursement time of second term advance, on the installment of guarantee charge on the endorsed (term credit + working capital) account.
- Regardless of whether the obligation to recuperate the defaulted credit is taken over by the Trust after the settlement of guarantee (issuance of the first Installment of guarantee) in regard to a specific borrower account?
No, the loan specialist keeps on excess mindful to take all endeavors in the recuperation of credit progressed to the borrower who had defaulted, even after the underlying settlement of the case by the Trust. Anyway, such recovery ought to be remitted by the moneylender (in the wake of changing towards legitimate costs) to CGTMSE immediately.
- Where the credit facilities are covered under ECGC, is it conceivable to profit guarantee cover to the degree not covered by ECGC under Credit Guarantee Scheme?
Any credit facility in regard of which dangers are furthermore covered by Government or by any broad guarantor or some other individual or relationship of people carrying on the matter of protection, guarantee or repayment, to the degree they are so covered isn’t qualified for credit ensure front of the Trust.
- Issue of notice under Lok Adalat is adequate for conjuring the guarantee and getting the principal portion?
Indeed, with the end goal of the plan, the issue of notice under Lok Adalat is adequate to demonstrate the lawful procedures have been started.
- Giving notification to the defaulted units under SARFAESI Act 2002 is adequate for invoking a guarantee under the plan?
No, simple issuance of review notice under SARFAESI Act can’t be interpreted as the inception of legitimate procedures with the end goal of inclination of guarantee under CGS. Loaning organization should make a further move as contained in Section 13 (4) of the above Act.
- What is the recognizable ground whereupon claims from MLIs are dismissed by the trust?
- Legal procedures not started, or simply a notification under the SARFAESI act gave however charge on essential security isn’t taken.
- Guarantee cover was not in power for example administration charge was not paid for one specific period.
- Account was dubious of reimbursement when the cover was taken and it was clear from the lead of the record that it will turn NPA along these lines for example applied for guarantee cover when the resource got pushed.
- Claim application not submitted inside the due date for guarantee lodgement.
- Legal activity against the borrower/default unit not started or is started after the due date of case lodgement.
G – Legal Proceedings, OTS, and so on
- What is implied by the finish of recovery proceedings?
The recovery proceedings would be expressed as closed after the announcement has been implemented and recovery has been finished by the MLI and the outstanding sum has been recovered by the MLI or pronouncement to get time banned if no further recuperation possible. Please allude to Circular No.135.
- Could a loaning organization go for one-time settlement (OTS) in regard to defaulted cases, which are covered under the Scheme?
Indeed. The loaning organization is, be that as it may, needed to keep the Trust educated. To benefit guarantee, legitimate activity should be started by the MLI even in the case of OTS.
- Who will bear the lawful costs of recovery, MLIs or borrower or CGTMSE?
At first, the legitimate costs will be borne by the MLI. At the hour of settlement of recuperation continues to CGTMSE by the MLI, same might be deducted.
H – General
- How is this guarantee scheme worked by the Trust?
The activities of this Scheme are completely mechanized utilizing the B2B e-business idea to empower the Trust to convey brief support of the moneylenders.
- What data is needed to be submitted to the Trust prior to beginning activities under the Scheme?
The loaning foundation needs to present an endeavor (download from http://www.cgtmse.in/documents/Undertaking.pdf) on a stamp paper of suitable worth to the enrolled office of the Trust. Accordingly, MLIs are needed to give the names and addresses of the Zonal/Regional/Branch workplaces through which they might want to work the Scheme. They are additionally needed to outfit the names of a nodal official and two different officials who will be working the Scheme at every one of the working workplaces. On receipt of this data, Member ID and Passwords would be allocated by the Trust, after which MLIs would be able to stop applications for guarantee cover. Applications are needed to be held up on the web.
- Could the Micro and Small Entrepreneurs/borrowers approach the Trust straightforwardly to look for guarantee for the credits authorized by the Banks?
CGTMSE offers guarantee to its MLIs. In this manner, business people in the Micro and Small Enterprises area need to move toward the Banks or monetary establishments (who have effectively enrolled with the Trust as MLIs) with their suitable recommendations for their credit prerequisites. The List of MLIs of the Trust can be seen at CGTMSE site at http://www.cgtmse.in.
- Could a Bank/Institution look for a single guarantee cover or singular amount guarantee cover for every one of the credits remarkable in regard to all the qualified MSE borrowers?
No, single guarantee cover or enblock ensure cover for all exceptional credits isn’t allowable. Under the Scheme, applications are needed to be recorded by the MLIs, separately, in regard to every one of the borrowers. The Scheme accommodates the inclusion of just new advances/restored working capital limits authorized to assembling units in the miniature and little endeavors in help area including retail exchange. The new credits endorsed by MLIs in a quarter must be covered under the Guarantee Scheme as right on time as could be expected, regardless, not past the resulting quarter. The applications are to be presented by the distinguished branches, which have been designated part Id, passwords by CGTMSE, utilizing the part id in CGTMSE site (http://www.cgtmse.in).
- Will installment of Guarantee Fee all in all extraordinary MSE arrangement of the MLI, with advances up to 200 lakh, is adequate to CGTMSE?
Yearly Guarantee Fee (AGF) will be charged on the guaranteed sum for the primary year and on the remarkable sum for the leftover residency of the credit office for credit offices endorsed/recharged to MSEs on or after April 01, 2018, according to Circular No.139/2017-18. Under the Scheme, applications are needed to be recorded by the Operating Offices of MLIs, exclusively, for every one of the borrowers for credit offices broadened.
- Does CGTMSE have branch workplaces in different urban areas in India?
CGTMSE has its Registered Office in Mumbai and doesn’t have any branches. Since the whole activities are on the web, CGTMSE can take into account the requirements of its MLIs from Mumbai.
- Regardless of whether finance for Wholesale exchange is qualified for coverage?
No, Wholesale exchange action isn’t qualified for coverage.
Frequently Asked IT/System related Questions (For MLI’s as it were)
- The framework showing Invalid password message:
Compassionately take sufficient consideration while picking a password. The password is case delicate and ought not to contain spaces in the middle. Extraordinary characters (for example @ # $ % ^) are permitted. On the off chance that you fail to remember your password, you may send an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning us to reset the password mentioning MLI ID, Zone name, and username.
- Framework gives ” Is not a valid date ” message:
The date is to be entered in DD/MM/YYYY design. For example, 31st December 2007 is to be entered as 31/12/2007. Or there will be consequences, you may tap on the symbol accessible to one side of the date field and select the date.
- Internet browser similarity for working the CGTMSE application:
For utilizing the CGTMSE application gateway, kindly use Internet Explorer (IE) Version 7 or above rather than Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and so forth If there should be an occurrence of IE Ver 10 or more, if it’s not too much trouble, make Compatibility View Settings as under:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Go to Tools – > Compatibility View Settings
- Add http://www.cgtmse.in:8080/jsp/Home.jsp in Add this site field.
- Press Add catch to save the settings.
- In case you can’t save the information or make mistake like borrower doesn’t exist shows up in our data set:
- Please clear treats and impermanent documents from Tools – > Internet Options – > General – > Browsing History – > Delete – > Delete
- Restart the program window.
- Portion of Demand Advise Numbers (DANs) isn’t saved:
The method for designation of DAN is nitty gritty underneath.
Login to the site of CGTMSE
- Go to Receipt installments
- Installment through RTGS/NEFT
- Select Allocate Payment from submenu
- Select the DANs to be designated
- Press Next Button, System will show Payment ID: Amount,
- Select the DANs to be distributed.
6. Record lapsed before residency of the credit:
The record will be set apart as lapsed in the accompanying cases – if there should arise an occurrence of Term Loan = Sanction date + residency Working Capital = Guarantee Start Date + residency Composite Loan (both TL and WC together) = Sanction date + residency
- Two CGPANs are distributed for a similar working capital record:
This for the most part occurs in two cases:
- Assurance Application is held up twice.
- Rather than improving the assurance sum, a new assurance application is held up.
- Unfit to transfer guarantee advance reports at Claim Processing – > Claim for – > Upload Loan Documents:
Transfer records just in the recommended design viz. jpg, jpeg, pdf, and doc.
- Conclusion of Guarantee:
MLIs can close the assurance for a specific CGPAN from Guarantee Maintenance – > Request for Closure. Otherwise solicitation to CGTMSE for withdrawal of guarantee application where the guarantee is held up on the web.